Dolphin find files - go to line?

Peter Helmstaedt sp at med-2-med.com
Wed Jun 1 09:53:21 BST 2011

Hi

I have a question: is it possible to go to a line in the find files
dialog, e.g. I search for *.c containing 'printf' then the find files
dialog shows me a list of occurences "file", "first matching line" and
now I can double click it and it opens the file but places the cursor
not on the matching line but line #1. I can edit the file properties
(.desktop) and I have a line there like 'emacs %f' - but there seems to
be no "%parameter" to pass to emacs to navigate to the matching line?

is there a way to go to the matching line from the "find files dialog"
in dolphin?

thanks