KDEPIM 4.6 prob^Wimpressions

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Jul 18 10:51:36 BST 2011

On Thursday, 2011-07-07, Alex Schuster wrote:

> Sometimes I get notifications like this from my IMAP server:
> <server>: Saving failed, server replied: A015537 BAD Invalid system flag
> \RECENT.

Following up on this in particular.
Seems this is caused by the IMAP resource trying to write the flag \RECENT
back to the IMAP server, however this is considered a read only flag.
Some IMAP servers seem to just ignore that, your's obviously complains.

We will try to fix this (filtering the flag out before writing to the server).
Just out of curiosity, which IMAP server is that?

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring