OT Language (was Re: lost Desktop)

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 21:46:33 BST 2011

Jerry posted on Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:06:39 -0400 as excerpted:

> You couldn't be referring to a "monkey wrench: could you?
>
> 	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_wrench

That's the "English key" (which I mentioned is the original monkey
wrench) as illustrated in the first link I posted.  However, it's
possible that's what Anne was referring to, but if so, I misunderstood
her "pin" reference (which as I said I couldn't picture based on her
description, so it's quite possible I /did/ misunderstand, thus the
request for some image so I could picture it, as well).