A beginning programmer

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:10:05 BST 2011

>If you are interesting in minor bug fixing to get your feet wet, then
>bugs.kde.org has a link on the left to all the Junior Jobs.
>
>Also, ever heard of OpenHatch? :)
>This is how I started out - openhatch.org
>
>Essentially, they find "bite-sized" bugs and post them freely so new
>developers can learn how to get involved in a larger product, eg. KDE
>
>They also have mentors and guides to using version control systems.

I'll be checking out both the junior jobs as well as OpenHatch; can't
think you guys enough for your surprisingly fast and detailed replies.
Starting to like the mailing lists more than the forums, hell, the
mailing lists already dont require a separate account so thats just
another win for me haha.