A beginning programmer

John Woodhouse a_johnlonger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 23:00:50 BST 2011

----- Original Message -----

Everything on this list used to be  to and from kde at mail................... The server made the changes but for some reason it was changed. Personally I prefer the older set up as it does give some protection from casual spammers and others. Plain text gives a lot of protection from the latter. Actually I never use anything else where ever it's going.

John