Some text doesn't respect Theme's font coloring.

Eric egriffith92 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:43:21 BST 2011

Arch I've used a lot in the past, but wireless is such a pain on Arch
>< The driver's arent the issue the ath9k driver has been in since
2.6.28 or somesomething like that.,I just can never get wpa_supplicant
to correctly connect to my network; and unfortunately, dropping the
security for a little bit to get everything set up isn't an option. I
would actually absolutely LOVE to have Arch installed, but
wpa_supplicant is just such a pain in the arse lol

Gentoo I had thrown on a spare machine last summer, did the entire
installation through my desktop via SSH so that I had a REAL web
browser on hand that I could use to have the Handbook available and
the part that I absolutely hated the most was use-flags because I
never knew what I would need in the future and so I would tend to just
compile them with everything anyway.

 Sabayon was one that I haven't tried out TOO Much, I used it a little
bit, and I  actually considered using it as a quick way to install
Gentoo and then just recompile via an emerge world, and then I found
that lately The Sabayon dev's have changed enough stuff that depending
on your amount of luck, going from Sabayon to Gentoo in the same
install, can take as much time as just installing stock Gentoo.

Much respect to the Gentoo devs for putting the system into place, it
couldn't have been easy and they do a great job at giving you the
tools and the materials, but not putting it together FOR you. but
waaaaaaaaay too much of a hassle with use flags ><,   atleast for me.

Side note: last time I tried building KDE from source was on FreeBSD,
on a pentium 4 with 1 gb of RAM..... 3 days after hitting 'enter,' its
still going...never...again...

Thankfully this laptop has a quadcore i7 but, just saying haha.