KDEPIM 4.6 prob^Wimpressions

Alex Schuster wonko at wonkology.org
Sat Jul 2 15:55:01 BST 2011

Kevin Krammer writes:

> On Wednesday, 2011-06-29, Alex Schuster wrote:
> > Kevin Krammer writes:
> > > On Tuesday, 2011-06-28, Alex Schuster wrote:
> > BTW, I have lots of resources named akonadi_ical_resource_0 to
> > akonadi_ical_resource_20 (only number 19 is missing), all with no file
> > name selected.
>
> You can delete those (kcmshell4 kcm_akonadi_resources or from KOrganizer),
> this is a hard to reproduce bug (timing related) when migrating
> calendars.

Thanks, I did so. Looks less cluttered now. There ares till some empty
resources:
- Personal Calendar: No file selected
- Adressbuch: No KDE address book plugin configured yet.
- akonadi_kabc_resource_2: No KDE address book plugin configured yet.
- akonadi_kcal_resource_0: No KDE calendar plugin configured yet.

I guess I will just delete them. Never did much with the calendar, and the
address book seems to work, although kmail does not use its entries for auto
completion. But that's no problem, I just have not dealt with this yet.

	Wonko