KMail skips messages in some folders when clicking Next (or pressing +)

Dan Johansson Dan.Johansson at dmj.nu
Thu Dec 15 17:01:35 GMT 2011

I upgraded to KMail 4.7.3 some days ago and now i have a small but annoying
problem. I have configured KMail to "When trying to find unread messages: Loop
in All Folders" and it mostly works as expected. BUT some folders/messages get
skipped when I click "Next Unread Message" or press +. I have not set any
special parameters for these skipped folders. All my messages and folders
reside on a local IMAP-server (courier).

Any suggestion why some folders are skipped and where to look for a solution.

Regards,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>