Konqueror's Places menu insisting on showing all entries

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 00:57:47 GMT 2011

Dotan Cohen posted on Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:18:38 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:54, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> wrote:
>> Are you missing sleep again? =:^)  IIRC that's what you blamed for
>> forgetting to mention the kde version last time.

> Actually, I am! I got just under 3 hours of sleep last night, I'm not
> even sure if that mail was sent before going to bed or after stumbling
> out of it! In any case, this is on KDE 4.7.2 on Kubuntu 11.10. I should
> probably add that info to my .sig so that I won't forget it again!

Then you'd forget to change it when you updated kubuntu/kde! =:^\

FWIW, I didn't get /any/ sleep last nite.  But I was pretty much caught
up before that and I'm about to to sleep now for probably 12 hours or
so... so it's not as bad as it could be.  And I'm used to it, as my job
isn't regular hours and I'm by nature a nite person trying to survive in
a day world, so my schedule is /always/ screwed up, and 20-36 hours
without sleep, then crashing for 12 hours, up 4-6, and crashing another
10, isn't all that unusual at all.

I've learned to recognize "the irrational emotional paranoids" that tend
to come from lack of sleep, tho, and when that starts happening, I've
learned that it's pretty much time to drop everything and get some
sleep.  I had a nervous breakdown once; that was MORE than enough to keep
me FAR FAR away from letting it get anywhere close to that point ever
again, sleepwise or otherwise, and that's one of the first big warning
signs.  I don't need a second.