Konqueror's Places menu insisting on showing all entries

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:18:38 GMT 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:54, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> wrote:
> Are you missing sleep again? =:^)  IIRC that's what you blamed for
> forgetting to mention the kde version last time.  (Why do I remember the
> reason you gave in the followup, but not the version you mentioned in the
> same mail!?  Sadly, my brain must not be Spock-like enough. <sigh>  Of
> course, "Logic dictates that I ask anyway, even if I did remember it or
> look it up, as you might have upgraded since then." ...)

Actually, I am! I got just under 3 hours of sleep last night, I'm not
even sure if that mail was sent before going to bed or after stumbling
out of it! In any case, this is on KDE 4.7.2 on Kubuntu 11.10. I
should probably add that info to my .sig so that I won't forget it
again!

> Meanwhile, I see the same behavior here (on kde-4.7.90 aka 4.8-beta2),
> except that since I have dolphin set as the default file manager, I can't
> easily check what it does when moving to a dir other than the initial dir,
> since that opens a dolphin window instead.

That is reassuring. I filed this:

Thanks, Duncan. Have a great night or whatever hour your part of our
spinning ball is pointing at!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il