CentOS 6, add icon to desktop

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 04:54:33 BST 2011

Anne Wilson posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:31:16 +0100 as excerpted:

> Anne <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN"
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">

Thanks, Anne.

(Little need to add more to the answer, but...
"Pardon me, but your HTML is showing."
I know you didn't do it deliberately based on
past discussion, so just letting you know to fix
it again, or reminding you to check, or whatever.)