Samba shares popping up in device notifier plasmoid

Martin Bednár serafean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:40:50 BST 2011

Hi,

I have an issue with the device notifier plasmoid : whenever a windows PC comes
up on my network, the device notifier pops up informing me of their shares. Is
there any sane (meaning not disabling sharing altogether) way of disabling
this?

I'm all in for these shares appearing in dolphin/the network kioslave, however
this popup however gets annoying real fast..
This started happening after the upgrade to 4.7. Should I file it as a bug?

Thanks,

Martin