KDE to save multiple monitors widgets

João Neto joao.gsneto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 03:35:47 BST 2011

Hello...

I'm work in two places, and i use my notebook with others monitors ( One
FullHD and other HD ) and
and every day I need to reconfigure my widgets to fit the monitor I'm using.

As the FullHD display is larger, need to change the size and placement of
widgets of the panels. On another monitor I also need to reconfigure everything
to suit my needs.

When I get home, I do not use another monitor, my screen is misconfigured
and need to redo it again!

KDE's activities do not solve this problem because I could not save the
sessions of different monitors ....
I think KDE could be smarter in these cases and can store settings for each
display widgets!

Atenciosamente,

João Gomes Neto
Software Engineer | ZCE | Coordenador COMSOLiD
+55 85 88664963
Skype: joao.gsneto
Gtalk: joao.gsneto[at]gmail.com

@joao_neto | http://www.joaoneto.blog.br