kde-open, raise window and switch to desktop

Daniel Barna daniel.barna at cern.ch
Fri Apr 1 15:14:42 BST 2011

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I want exactly that. I also found wmctrl in the
meantime, but the problem is that if from my script I open the document by
kde-open, I don't actually know which app will open it (if it's a html
document, it will be opened in the default browser, which may be firefox,
rekonq, chrome, etc), therefore I can't use wmctrl.
Daniel