disabling Akonadi

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Sep 21 08:34:44 BST 2010

Duncan posted on Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:23:22 +0000 as excerpted:

> I'm about to quit kde and rename the dir, as I'm just switching to the
> sqlite driver from the mysql driver, and see what happens.

It worked fine, altho I did have to start akonaditray and add a new
contacts resource, pointing it at the appropriate dir containing
kaddressbook's vcfs (the default was some other location), then restart kde
again, for it to fully take effect (with just an akonadi restart,
kaddressbook could see the new resource but not fully load it, but a full
kde restart fixed that).