KDE 4.4.x trash bin location/behaviour

Nebojsa Trpkovic trx.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:41:45 BST 2010

Hello.

I have OS installed on SSD.
My /home directory is on SSD, too.
I use KDE 4.4.5.

Everything big is on NFS mounted inside my home dir.

Deleting (without holding shift-key) some file from NFS moves that file
to SSD as there is trash bin.
That's not good.

I've tried to remove .Trash dir from top level of mounted NFS partition
and first file moved to trash recreated that dir.
So, my user had sufficient permissions to create .Trash dir, but
(and that's sad part of the story)
instead of ending in

/home/myuser/some-mount/.Trash

file ended in

/home/myuser/.local/share/Trash

Is it possible to set KDE to make and use trash bin on each filesystem
separately, avoiding copying between partitions, disks and network storage?

Thx.