kmix has become a no error, no run utility with recent updates

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 26 19:00:17 BST 2010

On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 01:51:38 pm Nikos Chantziaras did opine:

> On 10/26/2010 01:30 AM, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Monday, October 25, 2010 06:23:58 pm Nikos Chantziaras did opine:
> >> On 10/25/2010 10:39 PM, gene heskett wrote:
[...]

> > Does your server not return the echo to the sender?
>
> I read and post to this list through GMane, not by email.  (I hate
> getting actual email for mailing lists.)  But the fact that I was able
> to read your mail means it made it to the list.

Thanks for the reply Nikos, but so far, no one has confirmed that the poster
gets his post back.  This list, like much of the kde lists, can also decide
you can't post because you aren't a member, when one is posting from the
exact same address the mailing list is sending the list to, and did within
the past half hour.  I have no idea if they have more than one server on a
round robin basis or what, but obviously the subscriber list isn't properly
shared between if that is the case  However, I have not had a bounce
message now in 2 or 3 months IIRC...

One depends on seeing his post come back as confirmation that it made it to
the list.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)