[KMail] Default status filter for mail groups

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Tue Mar 30 16:13:46 BST 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 14:43:12 Anne Wilson wrote:

Hi Anne,

> While it's not exactly what you were hoping for, in that it can't be
> set as a default (at least I haven't found it), I do find it very
> useful to select Unread in the Find drop-down box - to the right of
> the Search bar.

That is exactly what I was referring to: the ability to set Unread as
default. ;-)

Another way is to define a search folder which contains only unread
messages, but then I would want to have one unread search folder for
each folder I have.  And I'm not sure if that would play well with my
custom identities for folders and settings like "keep replies in
folder".

Bye,
Tassilo