Saving K Mail settings

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 01:41:21 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM, John Phillips <jp at fashionfair.com.au> wrote:
> Thanks. And how do I restore these to a new distro, would a USB stick be ok to save on?

I apologies, I did not realize my reply went to your address and the
list. Any portable storage device big enough to hold the information
will work. Just install your new distro and KMail and then look to see
where it put the config files and directories for KMail then just put
your saved files in the new places over writing the new files. You
should be back up and running in just a few minutes.

Please keep everything on the list. Please also trim and post your
replies at the bottom of the message and not at the top. That is
probably not possible with a BB.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become