Saving K Mail settings

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 00:14:51 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM, John Phillips <jp at fashionfair.com.au> wrote:
> Is there a short tutorial somewhere about saving K Mail settings when changing
> distros?

Depending on your distro there are several places where you will find
your KMail settings. They are going to be some where in /home/<user>.
Save your .kmailrc (some where in {.kde,.kde4} and all your kmail
directories (inbox, outbox, sent-mail etc.) and *.ids and *.index
files some where in kmail directory. Look for any files or directories
labeled kmail in your home directory.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become