Resolved: Green and Red highlights in the menus

Sue Harris sueharris59 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 16:39:48 GMT 2010

Well I never could figure out why the menus got out of whack.

Last week I did a fresh install using PCLINUXOS [with KDE version 3.5.10 Release 2.6.26.8.tex3]  and my menus are back to normal!
Actually, the fresh install solved a BUNCH of annoying little problems that have been creeping up over the past year or so.

Thank you everyone who tried to brainstorm on this one. I appreciate the help.

Sue