konqueor bookmarks

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Mar 20 22:22:53 GMT 2010

xPol posted on Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:41:10 +0100 as excerpted:

> I have noticed that the 'first viewed' and 'last viewed' time
> informations are imssing in konqueror bookmarks,  kde 4.4 and cannot be
> manually set.
> Anybody can confirm?

Confirming, here.

My guess is that those are placeholders for later integration with the
semantic desktop.  When that happens, those dates will be filled in based
on information in the database, but that information isn't available yet.

Maybe with 4.5, altho in theory, given that the UI's already there and
thus enabling it won't break the string freeze, it could possibly be
enabled with 4.4.x...