Dolphin service menu for Kbluetooth

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Sat Mar 20 08:47:51 GMT 2010

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I am trying to write a Dolphin service menu for sending files via
> Kbluetooth. I cannot figure out what the correct command should be,
> furthermore I cannot find a source that  would tell me how to send
> files via kbluetooth from the CLI. Please tell me, in what
> documentation should I be searching? Thanks.

Not sure how much this helps, but in KDE 3.5.10 which I am still
running, there is an entry (Actions -> Send with Bluetooth) in the
Konqueror right-click menu when you click on a file which opens up a
bluetooth send dialogue. I am not sure how you find out what code this
menu entry runs, but presumably its documented somewhere...