A ICE releated issue with kdelibs-4.4.1:

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:08:01 GMT 2010

When CMAKE is supposed to be linking libkdeui, this happens:

Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkdeui.so
CMakeFiles/kdeui.dir/kernel/kapplication.o: In function
`KApplication::~KApplication()':
kapplication.cpp:(.text+0x12d9): undefined reference to `IceSetIOErrorHandler'
CMakeFiles/kdeui.dir/kernel/kapplication.o: In function
`KApplication::~KApplication()':
kapplication.cpp:(.text+0x1599): undefined reference to `IceSetIOErrorHandler'
CMakeFiles/kdeui.dir/kernel/kapplication.o: In function
`KApplication::~KApplication()':
kapplication.cpp:(.text+0x1699): undefined reference to `IceSetIOErrorHandler'
CMakeFiles/kdeui.dir/kernel/kapplication.o: In function
`KApplication::enableSessionManagement()':
kapplication.cpp:(.text+0x6e3): undefined reference to `IceFlush'

I'm using a LFS 6.6-RC1 Pure64 system (Gcc 4.4.3, Glibc 2.11.1,
Binutils 2.20), and I'm using Xorg 7.5, and if that matters,
KDESupport from SVN. I think this issure is releated to libICE, juding
by it calling it's methods, so does anyone have any idea to link
libKDEUi with libICE using CMAKE?

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.