Disabling showing programms on all desktops

Dennis Neumeier dennismail at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 09:30:22 GMT 2010

Hi,

> This option is still there, and now you can also chose to only show the
> apps on the current activity (~ monitor), which is very nice when using
> two or mori monitors, each of them having its own panel.
>
> The options are:
>
>   Right click on taskbar applet > Task manager settings >
>   Filters >
>           [x] Only show tasks from current desktop
>           [x] Only show tasks from current screen

Thanks, thatÅ› the solution. Unfortunately, I had that many programs in the
taskbar that I was not able to find the right place for the rightclick ; it
always gave me the context menu for the... well, in german itÅ› called
"Kontrollleisten-Einstellungen" ; you get that when you rightclick on the
symbol of the taskbar (on the right).

Greets,
Michael

--
Behind every great man, there is a woman -- urging him on.
		-- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3