Disabling showing programms on all desktops

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 19 08:54:58 GMT 2010

On Friday 19 March 2010 09:46:10 Dennis Neumeier wrote:

Hi Michael,

> I am using 4 desktops and I want that only programs from 1 desktop are
> visible in the taskbar - I had that option in KDE 3. Does this exist
> in KDE 4, too? If yes: where?

This option is still there, and now you can also chose to only show the
apps on the current activity (~ monitor), which is very nice when using
two or mori monitors, each of them having its own panel.

The options are:

  Right click on taskbar applet > Task manager settings >
  Filters >
          [x] Only show tasks from current desktop
          [x] Only show tasks from current screen

Bye,
Tassilo