saving konqueror sessions
xtekhne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:27:39 GMT 2010
I find konqueror saving sessions facility really unsatisfying:
- Even after having regularly logged out, at my logging in, konqueor
complains that the last session crashed, prompting for recovering
- Recovering sessions is never accomplished properly:
- sometimes the number of windows is doubled: two identical copies,
showing the same list of tabs, are built (often the two copies are placed
in two different desktops);
- sometimes some windows are missing, with no warning about what has
- a window is always placed in the last active desktop, as before
logging off, rather than its proper place.
Can anybody confirm those misbehaviours?
How can i manually check and restore automatically saved sessions?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
More information about the kde