How to use SSH options with Konqueror?

Torinthiel torinthiel at data.pl
Thu Jun 24 08:14:18 BST 2010

Tassilo Horn pisze:
> On Wednesday 23 June 2010 17:26:09 Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
> Hi!
>

>> I have some dual-boot systems that get one partition changed
>> regularly. In these cases I would like to disable strict host key
>> checking temporarily. That is easy enough to do from a terminal:
>> $ ssh  -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o stricthostkeychecking=no user at address
>>
>> However, how can I use these options when accessing the machine via
>> Konqueror, with an address like this: ssh://user@address
>>

> I think these options are implementation dependent and not part of the
> FISH or preferably SFTP protocol.  For the latter, the valid URLs are
> specified here:
>
>   http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-secsh-scp-sftp-ssh-uri-03.txt
>
> Maybe that helps you.

Or maybe a better option would be to copy the server key from one
partition to another?
This way no matter which partition is active you have the same key, and
no warnings.
depending which SSH version and protocol you use these are files:

/etc/ssh/ssh_host_key{,.pub} for SSH1
.../ssh_host_dsa_key{,.pub} for SSH2 using DSA
.../ssh_host_rsa_key{,.pub} for SSH2 using RSA

Torinthiel