Thread Hijacking

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Jun 19 03:03:40 BST 2010

Kevin Krammer posted on Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:53:14 +0200 as excerpted:

> Folks, there is no point in continuing this.
>
> The thread hijacking has happend, the respective poster has been
> informed, any further posting in this sub threads makes it only more
> difficult to follow progress on both questions.

As the one who started it [looks both ways, who, me?], thanks for the
support, guys, but Kevin's right, at this point, people's positions are
what they are.  There's no point in continuing it further.  Thanks for
being the one to say so, Kevin. =:^)