Looking for an X event recorder to record and playback NoMachine NX sessions

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Mon Jun 14 11:18:31 BST 2010

Hi folks,

I am looking for an event recorder that can record an individual NoMachine NX
session window on a Linux / X11 desktop and playback the event stream to
multiple concurrent NX sessions afterwards. The goal ist to run a desktop
benchmark against multiple sessions and put some substantial load on the
applications running inside (mostly, Java apps).

I've been looking around for a while but can only find tools that work for an
entire desktop, like xmacro and xnee.

If anyone is aware of something usable I'd appreciate a hint. Thank you!

--
Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we
have?