Screen-Scrape Konsole output

Ram ram at netcore.co.in
Thu Jun 3 15:21:20 BST 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 14:51 +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Thursday, 2010-06-03, Ram wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I had a small automation program , that would screen-scrape konsole
> > output and take actions accordingly
> >
> > To "read" the Konsole window , I used to use automated-mouseclicks and
> > the use dcop to read the klipper output.
>
> You can use qdbus to access Klipper in basically the same way.

Right qdbus can replace my dcop call.

But I am not able to automate copy-all-Konsole-text into klipper.

What My script does is  automate click on top of Konsole-window  and
another on bottom and select-all from menu. Now in KDE4 the select-all
option is missing.

Please help , How can I select all window text or read text.  I really
dont want to downgrade my desktop back to fc8