put many emails addresseat one time into a Distribution list

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:04:55 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 19:48:05 Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
> I friend sent me an email with all the emails, at my request,of a group I
> belong to. Is the any way I an put all of them into a Distribution list or
> must I do it one at a time??

It may depend on the version you are running.  I think that on the 4.4RC1
there is no convenient way - probably because distribution lists are being re-
worked.  Prior to that there definitely was a way - but since I'm not running
such a version I can't check the details.  I'm pretty sure it was available
from a right-click menu - but have a sneaking suspicion that to get to it you
may have to Reply to All, then right-click on the To line.

Sorry I can't give you a definite answer, but it might help you find it.  I
know it used to exist.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group