Canonical trying to kill KDE?? - Fwd: Attend CampKDE... via ... (VOIP), BerkeleyTIP - Re: Request to mailing list kubuntu-users rejected

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:05:37 GMT 2010

> Breaching a user account is getting the password.

No. There are all kinds of exploits one could perform to run arbitrary
code under another user's account, even remotely, without the
password. Maybe the word "breach" specifically refers to gaining one's
password (my English is not that strong) but as I understand the term
Breach to mean "to gain access" that does not imply that the password
is compromised.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com