lost my connection to addressbook-for Anne Wilson

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:08:03 GMT 2010

On Saturday 16 January 2010 22:34:27 Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
> Yo Anne
>
> THANK YOU!! Thanks you for KIND advice. I have all you words saved. For all
> my supper Linux gurus & my yrs of computer experience, you gave me the
> best advice & where all the files were to be found.  I couldn't do what
> you said at first because when I opened kaddresssB there was nothing
> there, just 3 empty divisions, but I kept asking & looking & sending the
> shell command until I FINANALLY got, the last time I tried to open it,
> the things you talked about. I checked the addressbook & all was well!!
>
> I don't know if it's a Zen bug or a kde bug, but I can't think of anything
> I did to cause it. I hate using the <distribution lists>, they always make
> a mess of what I want ;^)

Glad you got it working :-)  Sometimes it's hard to know why something goes
wrong, especially when we are in these quick-change times.  Keep an eye on the
userbase pages for such applications (and the Akonadi page, for things that
affect the changeover).  I'm trying to keep them updated as I gather
information from the developers.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group