Canonical trying to kill KDE?? - Fwd: Attend CampKDE... via ... (VOIP), BerkeleyTIP - Re: Request to mailing list kubuntu-users rejected

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jan 16 11:29:53 GMT 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:44:01 +0100, "Thomas Olsen" <tanghus at gmail.com> said:
> On Friday 15 January 2010 04:59:28 giovanni_re wrote:
> > Hi KDE readers.  :)
> > Your thoughts???
>
> I think that maybe the moderators are a bit too restrictive

I got a couple replies from Clay, who had moderated one of my messages.  He seems like a nice guy (longtime KDE & KUbuntu user), & perhpas you are correct, likely the moderators are a bit overworked, have to be too quick, might be bit hasty, & also, I do suspect, from what he told me about, I think their policy might be inappropriately restrictive.

[Unfortunately, IMO, it _has_ hurt the KDE/KUbuntu project.]

I'm following up with him (as my nonexistent free time prermits) to see if improvements might be made. :)