Redland vs. KDE-4.4 (aka TRUNK)

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 13:56:52 GMT 2010

James Tyrer wrote:

> I also found that I couldn't compile one of the versions that I tried
>  against SQLite-3.6.22 so I still have to check that again.

I find that downgrading SQLite has broken Firefox 3.5.7.  So, it appears
that the only choice is to build Redland without SQLite.  I don't know
if that will cause problems.

Does anybody know?

> My next experiment will be to compile Redland-1.0.5 with the internal
>  Raptor and Rasqal and see if that works.  Then I will be able to
> also install the latest Rasqal which would also allow the install of
> the current release of Redland except that that would cause a
> possible conflict..  I don't know if this will work since it depends
> on how 'trig' is accessed.

That doesn't work because Redland doesn't install them as private
libraries, it just installs them.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch