KDE 4.3.4 cannot start

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:18:37 GMT 2010

> Tomahawk Desktop is very similar to LFS, therefore, I followed the
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/LFS and
> http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/KDE4.
>
> I did not install KDESupport but installed "KDE4 Support" components of
> the http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/KDE4 and installed "KDE Core
> Packages" and then tried the startkde.

Tomahawk Desktop is now building as FreeBSD. If you are going to build
Linux using source code why not just follow the LFS and BLFS or CBLFS
books completely instead of just parts of them?

I am building a LinuxFromScratch system. I went through the LFS book
and I am currently in the BLFS book. I don't have any reason to work
in the CBLFS book.