KMail doesn't know the people in my KAddressbook (solved)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:20:54 GMT 2010

On Sunday 21 February 2010 20:10:36 Tassilo Horn wrote:
> That was the problem.  I used an akonadi address book in KAddressBook,
> but in systemsettings' Resources page, it still pointed to a file
> resource.  I deleted that and added the akonadi resource created in
> KAddressBook, and now it works.
>
> Thanks for the hint!

Glad it got sorted.  I'll add this as a possible problem and solution to the
UserBase page.

> BTW: What's wrong with this list?  I receive replies to my mails, but I
> don't get my own messages delivered.

There may be more, but two possibilities I can think of.  First is that you
have it set so in the listinfo link in the footer.  The second possibility is
that you are using a smtp service like gmail's which, by default, does not
forward copies of your own messages.  If that's so, you can configure gmail to
bcc yourself at another address, if it helps.  If it's neither of these, I'm
out of ideas. :-)

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group