Virtuoso Backend problem kde 4.4

cliffhanger at gardener.com cliffhanger at gardener.com
Sat Feb 20 23:08:11 GMT 2010

Hi

I'm compiling KDE4.4  I can't get kdebase-runtime to locate the
Virtuoso storage backend for Soprano, despite it the fact that it was
built with kdesupport.

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
----
   * Soprano Virtuoso Backend  <http://soprano.sourceforge.net>
     Virtuoso storage backend for Soprano
      The Soprano Virtuoso backend is required to run the Nepomuk
semantic desktop system.

Has anyone else had this problem?   Or could someone advise me about
how to get cmake find this backend?

thanks

MAC