Shared Desktop Ontologies-0.3; KDESupport-4.4

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 21:59:11 GMT 2010

Next problem.  I guess that KDESupport-for-4.4 in SVN is still basically
BROKEN since my build tree for KDE-4.4 failed with KDEGraphics.

The problem appears to be that "Shared Desktop Ontologies-0.3", with is
part of KDESupport in TRUNK was not included in the new TAG.

Would somebody please fix this!

So, I am still recommending that users building from source continue to
use TRUNK:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport -r1087679

Or, if you use:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/tags/kdesupport-for-4.4

you will also need to install:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/oscaf/files/

{I don't know if version 0.2 is OK}

HELP: what version of OSCAF is required for KDE-4.4?

Or, you can get TRUNK from SF:

svn co https://oscaf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oscaf/trunk/ontologies

--
James Tyrer