kde 3, 4, 4.5[?] How to install to kde 4 (or newer)?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 07:22:28 GMT 2010

On 2010/02/14 01:09 (GMT-0500) genericmaillists at gmail.com composed:

> LiveCD are great for fixing broken systems, which is what you are
> doing when booting a multiboot system.

Maybe what you're usually doing, not _usually_ why I use them. Live CDs
aren't so great for those with little patience for their slowness, or those
who don't like their default bling or lack of saved personalizations or
favorite apps. None I've tried have provided software RAID access either.

> VMs are great for using and
> testing multiple OSs without the need to reboot to another OS because
> you have more than one OS running.

VMs are not great if you don't have plenty of real RAM, or lack VM support in
the hardware.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/