Fwd: Re: Quassel wrapping

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:17:40 GMT 2010

> Hehe - it isn't independent.  Like a few other applications they choose to
> keep a separate website, and it's not part of the Software Compilation, but as
> I understand it, it's hosted on KDE servers, uses KDE bug-tracking, and so on.
> No, it's not obvious to users.

Thanks. I was under the impression that they don't respect the KDE
HIG, either (but then again neither does Dolphin). I don't remember
what the Amarok HIG issue was, it's not the icon issue that was the
subject of a recent thread, though.

> I guess that where the dividing line isn't obvious, it's safer to use the
> 'kde-users' list.  Take a look at the mailman listinfo page for kde and kde-
> users and see the difference.

kde-users? I see no such list:

Maybe you are thinking of kdepim-user?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.