Nepomuk and computer synchronization

Manoel mcouder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:15:36 GMT 2010

Dear all,

With the coming of KDE SC 4.4, I will be able to use nepomuk tagging and
searching on fedora12. I would like to know if I have a way to synchronize
the properties that nepomuk associate with each file/object between different
computers at the same time as I synchronize my home/work/travel computers ?

I did not find a specific nepomuk user mailing could you direct me to the right
place if this is the wrong place to ask.

Thanks a lot for you help !

Best,

Manoel
happy user of kde since 1998.