Anyone like to try with this global menu ?

Aaron Lewis aaron.lewis1989 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:13:16 BST 2010

Hi,
	Currently i'm focus on a small project called plasma-globalmenu , but i
found it has some problems , so i did a modification , now it's working
fine.

	Well , this modification made all menus available global for Gnome /
GTK ( dynampic linked with system library ) , possible.

	I would appreciate it , if anyone can help me test it.

Source Code are here , instruction included ( detailed )

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=129006

Thanks !

--
Best Regards,