Ctrl-Alt-V for Klipper not working in 4.5

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 19:13:06 BST 2010

Aljoša Mohorović posted on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:01:38 +0200 as excerpted:

> thanks, i've been using Ctrl+Alt+V for years now and it's been part of
> my daily workflow so it was really frustrating when it didn't work.
> after enabling it in systray settings everything worked as expected.
> once again, thanks a lot. i really appreciate you help.

Not a problem!  I'm a keyboard shortcut guy myself and know the feeling
when they quit working.  (I had a terrible time with early kde4, as I have
a keyboard with extra keys, one of which I used as a custom launch key,
and I could no longer hit launch,w for web browser, launch,e for kwrite
(editor), launch,m for kmail, etc, as the multi-key functionality was
broken.  I finally ended up building my own solution using a combo of bash
scripts, etc.)