Konq-Plugins

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Sep 28 10:04:40 BST 2009

Kevin Krammer posted on Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:03:50 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Monday, 2009-09-28, James Tyrer wrote:
>> I went to upgrade Konq-Plugins and I can't seem to find it on the web.
>>
>> I seem to have misplaced the source for the version that I had
>> installed but IIRC it was 4.2.something.  I can't seem to remember
>> where I got that except that I think that it was a KDE site.  Google
>> didn't find it and it isn't at konqueror.kde.org or extragear.kde.org.
>> Has it simply disappeared?
>
> SVN path is trunk/extragear/base/konq-plugins, so I would guess they
> should be in an extragear tarball.

grepping the Gentoo/kde-testing overlay ebuild for "tar", to get the
source tarball name and link:

SRC_URI="mirror://kde/stable/${PV}/src/extragear/${P}.tar.bz2"

$PV is package version (4.3.1 is what's installed here), $P is the name.
So:

kde/stable/4.3.1/src/extragear/konq-plugins.tar.bz2 at the kde source
repo or Gentoo sources mirror.

It's probably wise to keep your kde/konqueror and konq-plugins versions
in sync.