Disable "Lock Session"

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 01:35:38 BST 2009

Duncan wrote:
> James Kerr posted on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:48:05 +0100 as excerpted:

>>> In KDE-3, this option can be removed from the various menus.  But, I
>>> can't find any way to do this in KDE-4.
>> For the classic menu, right-click on the Kmenu button and select
>> Application Launcher Menu Settings. You can choose which items appear in
>> the menu. I've no idea about the kickoff menu.
>
> What about the desktop context menu?  It's there too.

That is the most important since that is the one that I keep clicking by
accident.

I find that I would also like to add: "Start New Session" to the desktop
context menu.

> No idea about kickoff, but lancelot has its three system action buttons
> configurable.

In KDE-3, these two lines:

[KDE Action Restrictions]
lock_screen=false

to: "$KDEHOME/share/config/kdeglobals" and they all go away -- including
the button in the widget.

Yet Another Missing Feature?

--
James Tyrer