SSL/TLS-configuration in KDE 4.3

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Fri Sep 4 13:50:25 BST 2009

In <200909041231.38844.kevin.krammer at gmx.at>, Kevin Krammer wrote:
>On Thursday, 2009-09-03, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>> since I refuse to use Akonadi until it uses
>> a database other than MySQL.  (SQLite would be fine with me, I already
>> have that installed for development purposes; PostgreSQL would be
>> preferable.)
>
>Postgres is supported already.

That's all I needed to know.  I don't have anything anything storing data in a
RDBMS; I think it makes a lot of sense.  I had a problem with installing a
*third* RDBMS since I already had two.

Hopefully, the Debian packagers will make this "just work" before KMail
requires it.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))