MPLAYER

Maurice Arthur ma1 at clear.net.nz
Mon Oct 26 20:15:40 GMT 2009

Hi James
 Thanks for reply  Yes I am trying to play the flash player.

The flash player  properties  was type unknown  now after I  changed it
to mime  Error message Could not find mime type
 application/octet-stream
 My first experience  with flash properties now other flash files are
MIME type
Should have left as was
Are you aware of reconfiguring Flash Properties?
IIUC  What is that?
Understand that mplayer needs configuration the Question is HOW
Maurice