KMail in KDE4

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:18:24 BST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009 11:57:49 ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com wrote:
> Thank's. Solved!
>
> I have a feeling the userbase.kde.org is getting better all the time.
>  Stopped using it earlier when I could not find the answers there.

As Kevin said, we are working on it all the time, and do welcome all the help
we can get.  Tips about solutions found on mailing lists are especially useful
additions.

> Comment: The folders settings by right clicking the folder header I would
>  never have found! Strange this is not in the kmail-settings along with the
>  other general options

I've been using KMail since early 2002 and I'm still finding things I didn't
know exist.  I still have to ask Ingo about some things that I can't find.  I
suspect that a lot of changes will occur with the Akonadi version to come, so
doing as much documentation as we can, ourselves, for the current version is
probably the best way we can help devs get on with the joys to come :-)
Mostly that will be in adding a sentence or two to the KMail pages in
UserBase.

Anne